The scale of Revenita projects - starting with heating units, ending with large-scale boiler houses; full service - from delivery and design to installation and training. Take a look at the service descriptions below.
Our qualified engineers will help you to develop a suitable solution combining both your technical and financial requirements and possibilities. Our employees are highly qualified specialists in their field and they consult on the most sophisticated technological equipment, look for the most beneficial technical solution and provide support in dealing with your day-to-day problems. In the selection of materials, we cooperate with the following equipment suppliers: Sanistal, Onninen, Akvedukts, Robert Bosch, Buderus and Viessmann.
Project development – this is a very important stage because the result and meeting the customer’s specification depend on it. We carry out the project development of heating systems of any complexity, ranging from the designs of heat units for heat supply systems to high-capacity boiler houses.
REVENITA, LLC provides innovative solutions through the use of the latest technologies and equipment.
We develop projects in the following fields of construction of:
- Hot water, steam, thermal oil boiler houses.
- Heating and heat units.
- Gas supply (liquefied gas and natural gas).
- Cogeneration equipment (to work on gas, biogas, solid fuel).
- Steam, thermal oil and water technological systems.
REVENITA, LLC fulfils orders, covering the entire territory of Latvia, we always provide guarantees to our customers that all works will be completed on time and in high quality, as well as provide a warranty on the work completed.
REVENITA, LLC has hands-on experience and expertise to perform the following works:
- Building of different types of boiler houses operated on various fuels, which produce steam, hot or superheated water, thermal oil.
- Building of different types of cogeneration units operated on various fuels.
- Automation of to be built or current heating units.
- Building of gas pipelines.
The functions of the Maintenance Department are to ensure the operation of engineering and technical systems.
The range of services provided by our specialists includes:
- Starting operation and adjusting of heating systems.
- Diagnostics and elimination of defects in heating systems.
- Warranty and post-warranty repairs of heating boilers.
- Annual preventive inspections and maintenance of heating units.
- Assembling and adjusting of automatic equipment.
- Replacement of elements of heating systems.
- User training to operate systems and automatic equipment.
- Technical consulting.